You already know me, but you'll also get to know my retreat co-leader, the amazing Cecily Armstrong! Cecily’s trainings span decades and explore all facets of the mind, body, and spirit. She has a Health Coach Certification from the Integrative Institute of Nutrition and is a graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing. Cecily has been teaching yoga for twenty years and is a facilitator at the Hero’s Journey.
Join both of us for a fun, restorative and empowering retreat exploring various aspects of emotional and physical wellness.
The retreat will include:
• writing exercises to understand anxiety & the inner critic
• nutrition talks - examining both physical and emotional nourishment
• discussions on purpose, connection, and authentic power
• yoga, meditation, and pranayama
• healthy Ayurvedic meals (all included in the registration price)
• free time at the beautiful retreat center - massage, pottery, hiking
You'll return home with tools to help you live a more happy, healthy, vibrant life. And we'll have a whole bunch of fun, too! This retreat is open to everyone. No writing or yoga experience necessary.
Tuition includes accommodation and meals for 4 days/3 nights: starting at $677 *$50 off for early birds registering before September 1st!
Get more information and register at: artoflivingretreatcenter.org
And please let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you in North Carolina!