I'll be talking about things like:
- my life growing up in the film industry
- what it's like to have your first kiss be on screen in front of 60 crew members and your mother
- what happened when I walked away from Hollywood at age 22 with zero plan for what came next
- my experiences with issues like anxiety and depression
- ways to manage stress, deal with your inner critic, and figure out your authentic path
- and probably my dog, because she's awesome and I love her
It's going to be a great evening with lots of time for Q&A and hugs if you're into that kind of thing. I'll also have both of my books available for sale and a signing.
See you soon!
(Want me to come talk at your school? I would love that! Send a request.)