So, Roland Emmerich recently announced that Independence Day 2 is in the works. Even though I was only in the movie for, like, 5 minutes, I've been inundated with questions about this. But honestly, I found out when everyone else did.
The real answer is - No, no one has called me about it and I'm really not sure what I would say if they did.
But that is such a boring response.
So, I've come up with some alternatives.
- I'm not sure if I can do the movie because I can't find my high-wasted short-shorts.
- Didn't I die in Independence Day? A lot of people died, wasn't I one of them? I really have to watch it again.
- Can I play an alien?
- I'm not sure I remember how to act anymore. Is it still just pretending?
- Why? Is Zooey Deschanel not available?
- I'll do it if it's specified in my contract that I get to make out with Andrew Keegan again and/or I can keep the winnebago.
I think I'll stick to being a writer.
You might also like: